How Does Syndication Work?
1) We invest in cities and areas across the United States with populations of 250,000+ and areas with strong market growth indicators. Business-friendly markets with landlord-friendly policies are key.
2) We primarily search for Class B & Class C properties
3) All of the properties we pursue have a value-add component which allows us to capture appreciation through both physical and operational improvements. Unlike single-family homes, multi-family assets are valued primarily by their Net Operating Income (NOI); as we increase the NOI, the value of the property increases.
4) Our thorough underwriting process identifies opportunities for our investors that are recession-resistant and designed to perform well in all market cycles.
5) Most of our targeted properties are sourced privately through commercial brokers and business partners.
Why invest in multifamily?