How Does Syndication Work?
Source and Acquire
We source an ideal investment opportunity in a solid market - typically a 100+ unit Class B or Class C property, and make it available for you to invest as a Limited Partner.
The General Partnership team (us) invest alongside Limited Partners (you and other investors) as we pool our funds together to purchase the property.
Once the property is stabilized and the value has increased, we refinance and capture the appreciated value, and distribute those funds to our investors (you).
(Year 5 or 6)
Depending on the market, we will sell the property or refinance again to return all of our investor's initial capital (if refinanced, investors maintain equity and continue to receive income from the cash flow).
1) We invest in cities and areas across the United States with populations of 250,000+ and areas with strong market growth indicators. Business-friendly markets with landlord-friendly policies are key.
2) We primarily search for Class B & Class C properties
3) All of the properties we pursue have a value-add component which allows us to capture appreciation through both physical and operational improvements. Unlike single-family homes, multi-family assets are valued primarily by their Net Operating Income (NOI); as we increase the NOI, the value of the property increases.
4) Our thorough underwriting process identifies opportunities for our investors that are recession-resistant and designed to perform well in all market cycles.
5) Most of our targeted properties are sourced privately through commercial brokers and business partners.
Why invest in multifamily?